The Primetime Power Show from time to time will have opportunities available to join our team. Please find listed below roles that are currently available.
RADIO HOST (INTERN) POSITION AVAILABLE | PRIMETIME POWER SHOW
Note: Compensation is through ad selling only (50% of ad sale). This is not a salary position
The Primetime Power Show is looking for an individual who has a passion/interest in radio broadcasting and wants to bring and develop their talents & gifts to contribute productively & positively. We are searching for a dedicated, energetic & hard working person who has a desire to help build, establish & ultimately elevate an emerging show with a team first mentality.
ABOUT US: The Primetime Power Show is a live weekly radio show that broadcast every Thursday evening (7 PM EST) on TuneIn and Radioline apps and also streams on PRIMETIMEPOWERSHOW.COM & PRIMETIMEPOWERRADIO.COM.
The show features spirituality (Christian), informational, educational, empowerment, community & business focused content that is aimed to provide positive programming for the entire family.
Roles and responsibilities
– Available weekly on Thursdays from 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM EST (Show starts @ 7:00 PM EST)
– Ability to create segment with theme and deliver quality content 20 to 30 minutes each week
– Assist in promoting show and segment via social media each week
– Attend monthly meetings and share ideas and assist with administrative task related to the show
– Good attitude, works well in a team and willing to learn and grow
– Reliable phone connection for performing segment remotely
– Travel and perform radio host role at remotes when broadcasting at special events
– No prior experience necessary but need to be comfortable speaking to an audience
– Submit a short recording of a mock topic for review
– Submit segment concept along with a mission of purpose
– Provide a bio detailing interest, personality and any experience you want to share
Please send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would also like you to share why you are interested in the position as well.
Thank you for your time & consideration. Please feel free to share this opportunity with someone you believe would be a good fit.